대한민국외교부

​WE CONNECT Challenge ~ Frontier #5

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (114.♡.148.237) 댓글 0건 조회 255회 작성일 20-12-15 11:12

본문

양방언과 함께하는 WE CONNECT 챌린지~ Frontier 마지막이자 다섯 번째 영상이 공개되었습니다.

대한민국 유네스코 가입 70주년을 맞아 코로나19로 인한 사람들의 고립감을 해소하고 연대감을 느끼고자 ‘Frontier’ 참가자들의 영상을 모아 시리즈로 공개했습니다.

​마지막 회는 유네스코 홍보대사 양방언과 도전에 참여해주신 모든 참가자의 피날레 영상입니다. 음악으로 연결되고, 함께 어려움을 극복하기 위해 유네스코 가입 70주년을 기념하여 진행된 'WE CONNECT' 챌린지에 참여해 주신 모든 분들께 진심으로 감사드리며, 유네스코가 추구하는 가치인 '연대'와 '포용'과 함께 코로나19의 어려운 시기를 무사히 넘길 수 있기를 간절히 기원합니다.

​그럼 모두 참여하는 피날레, 마음껏 즐겨주시길 바랍니다!

[양방언] '이런 일 해보자!'라고 여러 분에게 말을 걸었던 것뿐인데, 이후는 참가자 분들이 스스로 추진력을 가지고 척척 앞으로 나아가, 이 다섯 편의 시리즈가 완성되었습니다.
모두가 공유할 수 있는 것들은 기쁨과 즐거움은 물론이고, 괴로움도 마찬가지겠지요. 저 자신도 현재 홀로 한국 입국 후 격리 생활을 하고 있습니다만, 누구나 답답하기 쉬운 요즘, 이 캠페인을 통해 혼자라도 좀 더 웃을 수 있고, 외롭지 않다고 느낄 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다.
대한민국의 유네스코 가입 70주년을 맞아 이 챌린지를 함께 주관해 주신 외교부, 유네스코한국위원회에 감사드리며, 응모영상으로 참여해 주신 여러분과 훌륭한 뮤지션, 댄스팀, 유튜브 크리에이터 차커 씨! 이만큼의 영상을 밤새도록 멋지게 만들어 주신 영상팀, 음향팀, 리애드코리아, 엔돌프뮤직 스태프 전원에게 진심으로 감사를!

WE CONNECT Challenge ~ Frontier #5

The Finale of WE CONNECT Challenge with Korea’s UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador Yang Bang-ean: Frontier Part.5 is just unveiled!

Some parts of the ‘Frontier’ series have been uploaded on MOFA channel consecutively in an effort to reconnect the people around the world who have been isolated due to COVID-19 and further foster global solidarity on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of Korea’s accession to UNESCO.

Our final video celebrates the harmony and passion of all participants and Korea’s UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador Yang Bang-ean. We would like to thank you all for your great support and participation in this WE CONNECT Challenge to make people stay strong and connected in such a difficult time. We sincerely hope everyone can get through this time of COVID-19 together with solidarity and inclusion, the core values of UNESCO.

Please enjoy our final performance with all participants!

[Yang Bang-ean] Our mere beginning started with me asking, “let’s make this campaign together,” but I have received tremendous support from various participants beyond my expectation. Your passion has brought out these five amazing videos for the project.
I believe people can share their emotions with others such as joy and happiness and maybe sadness too. While many of us are experiencing cabin fever due to COVID-19, I have been in quarantine since I came to Korea. But I hope this campaign can help everyone stay connected and feel uplifted albeit being alone.
My special thanks go to MOFA, Korea National Commission for UNESCO, Youtube creator Chaco, video and sound teams, all staff members of Endorf Music and Readkorea who successfully edited these videos all day and night, and all participants and outstanding musicians, who joined this campaign to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Korea’s accession to UNESCO.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 1,670건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기