대한민국외교부

WE CONNECT Challenge 2020년 대한민국 유네스코 가입 70주년 기념 Part.4

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (114.♡.129.158) 댓글 0건 조회 268회 작성일 20-12-11 13:50

본문

양방언과 함께하는 WE CONNECT 챌린지~ Frontier 네 번째 영상이 공개되었습니다.

대한민국 유네스코 가입 70주년을 맞아 코로나19로 인한 사람들의 고립감을 해소하고 연대감을 느끼고자 ‘Frontier’ 참가자들의 영상을 모아 시리즈로 공개합니다.

​네 번째는 유네스코 홍보대사 양방언의 Frontier 영상 공모로 모인 분들의 영상을 소개합니다. 음악으로 웃고, 즐기고, 서로 연결되는 이 행사에 참여해 주신 여러분께 진심으로 감사드립니다.

​이번 영상에서는 훌륭한 댄스팀 HypeUp(director 이미사)과 계산기 연주로 신선하고 재미있는 음악을 들려주는 인기 유튜브 크리에이터이자 스페셜 게스트인 차커가 참여해 주었습니다.

모든 분들이 음악으로 울타리를 넘어 즐기는 모습, 마음껏 즐겨주세요!

[양방언] ​보내주신 여러분의 영상을 볼 때마다 저절로 웃음이 나고 많은 용기를 얻었습니다. 저희가 할 수 없는, 연주로 전하는 것 이상의 '소중한 마음'을 이 영상 여러분께 받았습니다. 정말 감사합니다, 자, 모두 다 함께 기운을 내서 가도록 합시다.

​[HypeUp] 다소 혼란스러운 시기지만 이런 커다란 프로젝트에 참가할 수 있었다는 것은 저희에게 큰 경험이었습니다. 여러분들과 함께할 수 있었던 이번 만남에 감사하며 저희가 즐겁게 만든 것들이 많은 사람들에게 이 시기를 헤쳐 나가는 힘이 될 수 있으면 좋겠습니다.

[차커] 어려운 시기 속에서도 사람들에게 용기를 주고 연대의 가치를 전하는 것은 바로 음악이라고 생각합니다. 서로의 마음이 담긴 음악이 연결되어 하나의 화합을 이루어낸 이 영상이 많은 분들에게 희망을 전했으면 하는 마음입니다.

WE CONNECT Challenge with Korea’s UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador, Yang Bang-ean :
Frontier Part.4 is just unveiled!

Some parts of the ‘Frontier’ series will be uploaded on MOFA channel in an effort to reconnect the people around the world who have been isolated due to COVID-19 and further foster global solidarity on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of Korea’s accession to UNESCO.1편 1210

The forth part of the series consists of the video clips created by participants in the WE CONNECT Challenge with Korea’s UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador Yang Bang-ean. Thank you for your great support and participation in this event that makes us smile, happy, and connected.

The renowned dance group HypeUp(director Lee Misa) participated in this version of the song with Chaco, a special guest and popular Youtube creator for playing famous songs on his calculators.
Please enjoy the video, and let’s broaden our musical horizons!

[Yang Bang-ean] I was full of smiles and inspiration every time I watched your video. I could feel your precious heart through the performance. Thank you very much. Let’s stay strong and carry on!

[HypeUp] It was an amazing experience working with other people on this huge project in such a difficult time. We are thankful once again for having a great time and hope our pleasant creation of music would help you get through hard times.

[Chaco] I think music makes people feel more empowered and connected during this difficult time. I hope you would get positive energy while watching our performance that carries perfect harmony with compassion.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 1,670건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기