인기 동영상

Rajdeepsinh Ribda Car Collection | Gujarat Millionaire |

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (203.♡.247.66) 댓글 0건 조회 39회 작성일 19-10-22 19:28

본문

Hailing from one of the most Influential Royal Rajputana families in Rajkot, Rajdeepsinh Ribda is a well-known personality among the youth and influencing more than a million people of Gujarat through his massive Instagram following.

He has great taste in cars and owns many luxurious four-wheelers at just 21, ranging from Mustang, Range Rover, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Wrangler, Audi and many more. He is also many a times seen with Bollywood celebrities.

Rajdeepsinh holds all his car numbers in single digit, and also holds the second largest bidded single digit car number of India.

The owner of GTPL, GTPL Hathway is a big MSO in Gujarat, he also owns Skoda kiaa motors isuzu showrooms and many more companies of construction and automobile. The young entrepreneur plans to cover many more industries in Gujarat.

With great fame comes great responsibility, Rajdeep is also famous for his social work and says helping needy ones is always soothing to him.

He plans to make poor people's living conditions better with the help of technology and continuously working for the betterment of society.

#rajdeepsinh #ribda #carcollection
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship,
and research. Fair use is a use permitted by
copyright statute that might otherwise be
infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal
use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
If you want to remove a video that you own on my channel please e-mail me at carsfory@gmail.com , I will respond within 24 hours or less. There is never a need to strike a video down when you can get it removed within the same day and keep the channel and yourself happy!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 10,771건 265 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기